Has anyone sold a house from Facebook Live?
Have you ever wondered if anyone has sold a house from Facebook live? An agent asked me that question the other day and I was stumped for a second. I just couldn’t believe they didn’t know!
It’s like the question – has anyone ever sold a house at an open house?
But, of course, the answer is YES (to both). But, that’s not really the point of a Facebook live. (Or the open house, for that matter.)
So what IS the point?
Using Facebook Live is a cheap and easy way to get your content in front of MORE people for FREE or LOW, LOW cost.
But WHY (it’s not like we don’t have enough to do!)?!?!
Because the more people see your Facebook live(s), the more they have the chance to get to KNOW you, LIKE you, and TRUST you.
Remember the first time you saw a Gary Vee video?
OMG – the 1st Wine Library video!
You might have thought – this is interesting. And then you saw another one. And another. And now maybe you listen to his podcast or follow him religiously. Or, just know that when you do see a Gary Vee video – it’s worth watching.
Or, when Tom Ferry started the Tom Ferry Show a few years ago… remember the first one you saw?
Episode 1 of the Tom Ferry Show!
Maybe you already knew Tom and these videos just made you want MORE? Maybe you’d never heard of him but now you subscribe to his email list. Heck, maybe you even pay him for coaching!
These are great examples of how Facebook Lives (and videos in general) let you know, like and trust a business person.
Remember, anyone doing FB lives was once new at it too. No one is expecting you to be a media mogul right outta the gate. But, if you don’t give yourself a chance to get YOUR message out there – YOUR next clients might go somewhere else because they don’t know you’re a choice.
Facebook live also gives you great options to leverage your content (aka videos). Here’s a few examples:
· Social proof on your FB page – when people are looking at agents, or researching YOU, you’ll have more video social proof aka: knowledge bombs, than the competition.
· Emails that contain some value. If you answer unasked questions – people who you’re warming up on your list will be like “wow, this agent knows what’s up – it’s like she’s a mind reader!”
· Recycle your lives to YouTube and now you’ve got a channel. More for email housing – you can embed these in your emails
· Upload the video to your blog, or embed your FB post to your blog. Now you’re blogging, check one more to do list task complete.
· RE-TARGET THE SHIT OUT OF THE VIDEO VIEWS – that’s where you move people further into your sales funnel.